Fortis Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan
programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
1. Attend a parent informational meeting where an admission packet can be obtained.
2. Satisfy required reading:
- Character Driven, College Preparation: Parents and Teachers in Partnership through University-Model Schooling by Dr. John William Turner, Jr. (Order from www.naums.net, click product order form on left menu. Order the book
from that form for $12.95.)
- An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents by Christopher A. Perrin, M. Div., Ph.D.
- Classical Christian Education: The Essential Guide for Parents by The Ambrose Group (brief nineteen page pamphlet)
3. Submit completed Application for Admission along with the $75 per family application fee. (In the event your forms are lost in the mail, we advise you keep a copy of your completed application.)
4. Participate in a scheduled family interview.
5. Receive Fortis Academy acceptance letter.
6. Tuition deposit remittance.
7. 1st through twelfth grade students undergo placement testing to help determine student’s instructional needs. Please download and complete the following placement test registration form after receiving the acceptance letter. Form and $40/student testing fee is to be mailed to: P.O. Box 3296 Cedar Park, Tx 78630 attention: Rebekah Silvers.
Dates for testing: June 8th OR July 11th
8. Await final course schedule including instructors’ names and room numbers.