How to Add Report Card Grades in Alma
For All Teachers
1. Select the correct report card for the reporting period.
2. Select the batch for your grade level.
3. Select students to enter grades.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click “edit.”
5. Submit their grades, learning targets/assesments (K-2) and comments. Learning targets/assesments should be graded: 3 is for students who are excelling, 2 is for those who are satifactory, and 1 is for those who are not passing.
For K-2 Only
1. Go to the gradebook in order to add the assignment “Class Grade” to all of your classes.
2. Add a new assignment.
3. Call the assignment “Class Grade,” assign it to all students, and click save.
4. Open the assignment to issue grades.
You will need to set the status to “received” and add a percentage that generates the grade you want to issue your student. 3 is for students who are excelling, 2 is for those who are satifactory, and 1 is for those who are not passing.
5. Once you have added a total grade for each class, you can add grades for each learning target by clicking the edit button.
6. Enter grades for the learning targets and comments and then click save at the bottom.