Fortis Academy Enrollment Process:
We are very excited that you are considering an education at Fortis Academy. The steps below outline the enrollment process and we are here to help you through every step. If you have any questions about the process outlined below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read An Introduction to Classical Education, Dr. Christopher Perrin, Classical Academic Press to help fully understand the basis of a Fortis Education.
Watch this video about the advantages and unique features of the University Model employed by Fortis Academy: Introduction to UMS I
Schedule a Visit to Fortis Academy. We encourage all parents to come visit the school and talk with school administrators about the curriculum and student life at Fortis Academy.
Complete the Online Application including payment of the application fee (Only students enrolling in core classes need to pay the application fee).
Pay Application Fee:
Entrance testing: Once your application has been reviewed, a Fortis administrator will discuss the testing process with you.
- K-1st AABL (Admission Assessment for Beginning Learners)
- 2nd-12th ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam)
*** We may accept ERB ,Stanford or similar test results from the previous academic year in place of entrance testing***
Schedule a family interview with the Fortis Academy Head of School either by phone or by an email sent to email@example.com.
Fortis Academy administration will provide an admission decision and details.
Upon acceptance, please complete the following:
- Apply for our needs based tuition assistance here.
- Fill out the registration form here. (One registration form needs filled out for each student.)
- Fill out a medical release here.
- Fill out a release of liability here.
- Registration Fee, pay here.
- After June 1st, Pay late registration fee of $375 here.
- Tuition Deposit: $500 for the first student, $250 for additional students. Pay through the form below:
Pay Tuition Deposit
- Set up payment plan with FACTS here
- Review the Parent and Student Handbook here
- Review the School Year Calendar here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org once all forms and payments are completed asking for access to Parent Login and Alma with the email you prefer for the next school year.
All tuition and fees paid are non-refundable. NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY Fortis Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. For questions please email email@example.com